Monday, January 05, 2009

Here's to a new year!

This is.... again, a beginning. Since I've posted last, a lot has changed... both emotional and practical, physical, locational, and the rest. I guess when I wrote last, I was living in Lansing with the parents and Zack was up in Mount Pleasant in the dorms at CMU. Right now I'm living with my girlfriend Jennifer and her roommate Jessica in Mount Pleasant. Zack is still at CMU, and I'm back at my old Kroger store after spending a year in Lansing and working at a Kroger there near my home. I've graduated from college with a BS in BS (Psychology), and I'm ready to make some changes in my life. Welcome 2009! I'm here, and I'm breathing, and I have a job, and a girlfriend, but I'm uncomfortable in my own skin. I had a great and festive holiday season, but I think I'm at a stage in my life where I can't celebrate as much as I have as far as food goes, because I'm not 'bouncing back' like I used to. Last time I checked, which was over a month ago, I'm around 180 lbs. I'm ready to get into a healthy weight range and I'm pushing myself to eat better, rest better, drink more water, and get some more exercise! I'm afraid that I won't make it... and I'm afraid that if I push myself too much, I'll quit. I'm trying not to focus on it, but to make it happen without thinking about it all the time because I know that the more that it affects and changes my life around, the more uncomfortable I will be with it and so the more likely I will be to bag it and not turn back. I have support, I have the tools, and for now I have the will. I will keep this blog up to date with my progress and we'll see how it goes! Til tomorrow...

1 comment:

J.Mac said...

It has been over 10 months since you've posted. Time for an update. :)

Song of the moment...